The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1384 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
How blessed you areto have such wonderful memories of a loving father, and how appropriate for this week! Thanks!
I loved the memoir of your grandfather. Very well-written. My gramps died last week so it was extra special. Keep writing. Stef.
06/16/06
Great tribute of love to your POP. A DAVEY winner for sure.
06/16/06
Beautiful, touching and ispiring piece. FAntastic.
06/19/06
"The joy would sneak out in his laughter and leak out the corners of his eyes until he finally lay against the arm of his recliner, caught in the hilarity." It doesn't get much better than this. I love this character. He needs an entire book.
06/20/06
Truly beautiful. Great writing.
Huge congrats, Deb! Immensely heartwarming piece. You painted your grandfather's heart in living technicolor. How deeply so many young people today need to know what a real man is like! I'm thrilled this will be published.
Deb, I moved across Canada to be with my Grandpaw during this last chapter of his life here on earth. Every minute I spend with him I am abundantly blessed by our renewed relationship. Bless your writing. & thank you very much for this story. Congrats!

Trina<><
Wow! Your talent for writing is truly amazing. :)
06/22/06
CONGRATULATIONS on your EC win! A wonderful look at abundance!