The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 950 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/13
Oh how utterly delightful and fun! I felt like curling up in bed by the fireplace and reading this over and over again!

Your clever,smooth flowing magical poem would make Dr. Suess proud.

I loved it. This could be made into a child's booklet!

Excellent work.

God bless~
This is adorable. I do think the pacing was perfect. You made it look easy. Though technically, I think they are looking for something that is unlikely to happen (I dream of pigs giving me ice cream all the time!:) I think you did a delightful job of coming up with something that is entertaining, fun and brought a smile to my face. Nice job!
Gotta watch that extra helping of chocolate cream. It'll get'cha every time. I enjoyed the fun.
11/10/13
I'm glad this is intended for children of all ages, 'cos I'm a big girl now, and I loved your piggy, ears flapping in rhythm and slapping his belly. Where do you buy the ice-cream that you're on!
11/11/13
How fun! Laughter is good for all of us and being able to create a little "ditty" to make us smile, is oh, so worth the while. :-)
11/11/13
Oh, this is great. It reads like a Shel Silversteen poem. I pictured a pig version of Dumbo flying high. :)
You are so witty,
penning this ditty!

A comical sight,
and sheer delight.

I love this, and all that you input to the Challenge. Must be all those fierce keystrokes through the years - freeing your mind to fly!
I liked the rhyming and ease of reading because of line length.

Content from start to end brought it to an appropriate ending.

You did well.
11/13/13
Funny!! sometimes the silly stuff is some of the best.