The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1100 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/13
Beautiful entry, with a wonderful moral to the story. Teaching on a reservation would be something I would love. My granddaughter is Native American. Excellent
01/11/13
Beautiful entry, with a wonderful moral to the story. Teaching on a reservation would be something I would love. My granddaughter is Native American. Excellent writing.
01/11/13
Beautiful uplifting, awesome story, spot on topic. I love this, especially the happy, happy ending. Very well done.
01/11/13
Never mind the first two entries. They belong to another story and I don't know how they got here. Maybe someone knows how to take them off? So sorry.
01/13/13
Well written...I enjoyed this so much. Thank you.
God bless~
01/13/13
Enjoyable! I liked the voice of the MC and the moral of the story was great. Nice job.
Congratulations on your EC for this creative story. I liked especially the narrator's asides.
01/17/13
Excellent story and a great job of telling the Gospel in a nutshell. Joe was ready and prepared to relay the message without coming across as preachy and provided a great example to us all. How many times do we drive right by stranded people that God has placed before us as an opportunity? I love the message and the style in which you delivered it.
01/17/13
Terrific entry! Congrats on the First Place finish and well-deserved E.C.!
Congratulations on winning first place, very well deserved it's a great article and I enjoyed reading it!
01/19/13
Great story telling! Congratulations on your well deserved win.