The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 618 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Great job with this entry, and wonderful message.
Thanks. God bless~
10/26/12
Don't we all know people like this... who are constantly negative and want to blame everything on everybody? I just had to break up with my boyfriend 3 days ago because he was just this kind of person. I felt God was telling me that I needed to get away from that negativity if I was to move forward in Him. I loved how you made your MC be transformed by the power of Jesus, and it was great to see him so joyful. Great story.

God Bless!
10/26/12
Great message in this story, and one I needed reinforced in my own life this week! I especially liked the line: "You've been saved by grace, Now live by grace." Blessings on your writing! :)
10/27/12
A good story with a good message that we all need to take note of at times lest we slip into negativity. Thanks.
This is an interesting story. I really liked that you quoted a Bible verse that didn't have the word cup in it. (Though make sure at the end you add the reference for the verse--if you do it as a footnote it doesn't count towards your word count) You also did a nice job of bringing the story full circle. It was a pleasure to read.