The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 690 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/12
I really like your poem and its message. Well-written and great to read.
10/19/12
You have combined a broad sweep of insights within very simple language. Excellent work.
10/22/12
This is very inspiring, simple but profound. I am so grateful for this One from beginning, and His plans for a glorious future. Good job.
This is quite lovely. I could totally relate to these words. There are many times when I sit down to write or read my Bible and God's voice comes through my pen or my fingertips. This feels like the same thing happens to you and I'm delighted you shared Jesus' words with me.

The bit of red ink I have is I did stumble over some of the lines. I respect and understand your decision not to use punctuation but do wonder if a well-placed comma here and there might have helped me with the flow a bit.


This week, I've noticed there has been 2 or 3 times as many poems as normal and I think that's because the way God blesses us in so many ways is nothing short of pure poetry. You did a delightful job of reflecting that poetic feeling of being blessed in your words. I also thought you did a grand job of bringing the poem full-circle. Nice job.
I enjoyed this. It was very well written with good phrasing and flow throughout. I enjoyed the thought, the concept behind it. Well done.
10/24/12
This was so moving and creative! I truly enjoyed this and admire the ability to write so brilliantly. Well done!
Really enjoyed the way these healing words are presented.
10/25/12
Lovely poem. Thank you.
God bless~
10/25/12
Awesome job and congratulations on your "HC" ranking!
10/25/12
Congratulations on your HC. Well done.
Congratulations for placing 4th in level three and 19 overall!