The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1614 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
This was a fun story while providing a reinforcement of just "how good God is- All the time!"

Nice job. God Bless you~
02/02/12
What an amazing tale (which I am assuming from the incredible detail is true). I admire your persistence in getting those keys and that, in the end, you called on His name for strength and direction.

I enjoyed the way you painted the various images with your words. A very well written piece. Thanks!
02/03/12
This was so well written, I felt like I was there. Alas, I left the MC on her own to fish out the keys! LOL This really engages the reader. God bless!
Oh my, how well you captured the workday of this MC. I could feel her agony at realizing the fate of her keys and her determination and satisfaction in retrieving them.
I knew I was in for a good chuckle after the first line and you didn't disappoint me. I never thought cleaning a toilet could be so interesting. The only thing I might suggest is don't give the ending away with your title. Luckily for me, I didn't notice the title until after. I was in suspense wondering how the MC would ever face her boss sans keys. Great take on the topic!
02/09/12
Gave me a chuckle again to re-read. Congrats on the "HC" recognition!
02/11/12
Congrats. God Bless~
03/13/15
I felt the fast pace of trouble descending upon you in this gripping accountI felt the triumph of the Lord's timely rescue. Well done!