The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1346 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/17/11
Very nice devotional, as always.
06/17/11
A wonderful devotional packed with humor and truth! Well written, great job! God bless!
Excellent devotional here showing how God is lovingly patient with us when we act like children. I like the humorous example at the beginning and your use of Scripture to "show" God's mercy and grace to his children with bad attitudes.
06/18/11
I can certainly relate to Monica! But I loved the devotional. Sometimes it does me good to look back on my life, and see the paths God's lead me down when I wanted a different direction. I am so blessed today and thank him for putting his Holy foot down so many times when I was having tanties! Well done.
Great devotional.
06/18/11
Your opening story was quite humorous! And we smile, and don't see ourselves as the one often throwing "adult" tantrums. It is amazing how God does work out everything for our benefit. I appreciate how you always accurately handle the Word of God.
06/19/11
Great opening story, and an excellent message to follow.
06/20/11
Wonderful read beginning to end! I loved the example of Monica and Tammy, wonderful visual tied to an often needed message!!! Great job!
06/20/11
Good positive challenge, and I loved the intro story.