The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1056 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/22/10
Ordinarily I don't like storytelling based on Biblical people and events, but you have done a marvelous job bringing us into Eve's heart and mind. This is a memorable read and I expect you have a winner, here. I'm glad I came reading, today, and found your story.
07/23/10
Excellent!

I felt the emotion, and your descriptions, especially where taste was involved, were outstanding.

My favorite part was the creative license you took with Adam, and his tender gesture, to bite the apple, so Eve would not be punished alone.

Two thumbs up!
07/23/10
Very well done! Good title.
This is an excellent version of what Eve may have been feeling in the garden. There are so many times in our lives we wish we could have a do over. Thankfully Jesus came to save us, we no longer need a do over other than to lessen our pain and embarrassment. Jesus has promised us the best that we could ever imagine.
07/27/10
I came close to writing about Eve as well. Now I'm glad I didn't because it wouldn't have come close to your well-written story. You made Eve more than just an unfortunate Bible character, she came to life before my eyes.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall.