The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1203 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great reminder to be thankful for the everyday chatter. Two in a row. I wonder if God is trying to tell me something? Thank you for the reminder to appreciate my family.
Great idea with the talking walls.
03/02/10
Very creative and it also had great meaning. Plus you even threw in a little humor with the "moisture damage" line. Very good read with a very humble reminder.
I read it again after reading your hint, and I was even more impressed the second time around. Your words are so perfect. I'd love to see this given out by ministers when they are doing counseling before a couple gets married. What a beautiful reminder you have created.
03/02/10
I really enjoyed your creative angle of (amusing)talking walls! The message to appreciate our children & husbands is powerfully brought across. Well done!
A fitting title for a well written story. Thanks for reminding me what really is important.
03/03/10
I liked this a lot. And usually, I don't like "it was all a dream" type endings. You made this one work very well.
03/04/10
We should all go a little deaf now and then. Thanks for the reminder to pay attention to, and be grateful for our family. Congratulations for having a "highly commended" entry this week.