The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1087 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/10
This is COOL! I have been known to cheat and peek (not often - I can manage restraint unless I really identify with the MC)into the back of the book for reassurance that a fond character is safe. I have a feeling this story is beyond my reach --unless the topic for the week is "the end".
02/22/10
I suspect I may have read a prequel to this earlier on this quarter. I don't entirely see the connection to Phew and I suspect that you would have been better off writing a brand new story rather than something that depends on the reader knowing your earlier work.
On a positive note I liked your allusion to the fish tank. I'm sure I've 'bumped my head' far too many times!
02/23/10
Quality writing.
You still have me hooked. I enjoy your work so much. If this was a novel, I too, would have to restrain myself from flipping to the end.
02/23/10
Keep it coming, please. This is the first time I recall someone SUCCESSFULLY tying challenge words into a riveting sequel. Can't wait to see what happens with "Shhh." Creatively well done.
02/24/10
Ohhhh... another chapter in the mystery. As usual, haunting, and you leave us hanging on the edge of our seats! Poor Nan, I hope she doesn't get fired! :)
Ah, such a tease, I thought this would be the conclusion! Hmmm, at least it doesn't appear Nan is guilty...
02/25/10
Interesting, not sure I like how 'phew' was use in this installment. I think you could have done better. Keep writing.