The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1111 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so lovely. I felt transported to a moment of enduring love and comfortable companionship. Vivid description, heartfelt slice of life. Tremendous!
01/28/10
A man of few words, huh?
01/29/10
Beautiful! I like the gentle flow of the poem. Your descriptive words helped me to see what you wanted to convey.
Beautiful tribute to enduring love. Well done!
Love this...had to read a second time. Beatifully written!
awww, this warmed my heart! I'm no judge of poetry, but I loved the flow and feel of this. Beautiful scene
02/01/10
I immediately pictured one of Thomas Kinkade's paintings...all those little cottages in the woods with soft light from the windows and smoke coming from the chimneys...beautiful words, beautiful portrait!
02/01/10
How very sweet and romantic. Lovely gentle words throughout. Thanks.
What a beautiful, romantic poem. I felt a quietness in my heart as I read it. Well Done!
You've got this "free verse" thing down down pat. I love your beautiful words and the tenderness in your words for your beloved.
02/01/10
No words necessary when his life "says it all." I enjoyed the warmth of this poem.
02/02/10
There's true sense of warmth that radiates from this poem, inviting the reader into the lovely scene. Very nicely done.
02/02/10
What a lovely and tender poem! There are some emotions too deep for words. Well done.
02/02/10
AWWWWW!
I loved it.
This is beautiful; I would love your cottage!
Beautiful, inspired by a deep love and a gentle soul.
02/03/10
This is absolutely beautiful.