The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1059 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/09
Well done. I enjoyed reading this in letter form. As a mom myself, I enjoyed relating to the thoughts and feelings.
04/25/09
I smile, 'cause i have one of those little girls myself. Nice job.
04/28/09
As a mom and grandma of little girls I can relate to this. Your letter flowed into a fantastic story.
The letter is a beautiful love story that I, as most mothers, can relate to. Very enjoyable!
04/29/09
I hope you will read this letter to your daughter--she may not understand all of it now, but she'll treasure it as she reads it occasionally through the years.
You expressed very well the concerns and questions, but especially the love, of a mother for a young daughter. I can only tell you that this kind of love grows so much through the years, you can hardly contain it.
04/29/09
This is a beautiful expression of a mother's love and the many aspects of it, too. Your daughter will cherish this letter SO much and even more as the years pass!
I liked this. It was beautifully and tenderly written. Nice note for every mother to give her child.
04/29/09
I have a six-year-old, so I can really relate to this! It rings true on so many levels. Well done!
Very well written and tender. I especially liked your last two lines. Nicely done.
04/29/09
I agree with Bryan. Love the last two lines.

The moment we first loved the child in our belly, to the never ending love til we die.

As a mama and grandma I can sooo relate to your sentiments. Good job!
Very good entry- I especially liked the last line- extremely powerful.