The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a very, very interesting piece. You actually caught me by surprise and kept my attention throughout this very interesting and transparent read. I like how your honesty comes through the words and how you kept this interesting. ^_^
01/26/08
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek is one of my favorite books and well worth the read.

Hang in there! You are learning your craft essay by essay!
On topic to the tee. Thanks for the truth of your entry, keep up the good words.
01/28/08
God's Tooth! What an awesome metaphor! Your writing just astounds me, regardless of where it does or doesn't place. *in a singsong voice* "I know who you're writing about..." This is one of my favorites of yours.
01/29/08
You've made it absolutely impossible for me to move on with my life until I've gotten ahold of that book, and read it! Tons of insight here and a fascinating read.
01/29/08
I really enjoyed this piece. And oh, how many will connect and be ministered to. Your title is fab!!!!
After reading this, I went back to read your first challenge entry then reread this one. Your talent, your gift, is so amazing. I also had to look up "Pilgrimage at Tinker Creek" not being familiar with it. It's going on my Amazon wish list :) Anyway, as always, you blew me away. Why you haven't placed yet is beyond me. We'd better see you back here when you finish the book! Love, Cat.
01/31/08
I can always count on you to come up with a unique writing idea! This is a great essay and account of a writer in the Challenge. On topic and full of things to think about. Love the title, too.
01/31/08
Over the weeks/months I've read many of your entries and am always amazed at the depth of your writing. I have no answers as to why you haven't placed that are different than those you've heard already. But you ARE a writer with a unique story to tell.