The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 956 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, wow, we need some of those emoticons that are on the message boards. I'm still laughing. I never thought "fearful" could be so funny. So very well written! I could "feel" the fear of the new adventure...actually been there, done that! Absolutely wonderful story. Great job with the conversation. Loved the ending.
08/31/07
This was absolutely priceless, just as charming as they come.
Gigabytes, floppies and webs, oh my! And things that go crash in the night! Boy, can I relate! Fun stuff.
This is one of my favorites. I love the conversation the grandmother has with herself. I just wanted to sit under a tree and write a letter with the adorable character you created.
09/02/07
This entry is priceless! Thanks for sharing! Loved it!
09/02/07
This is very true. I have a few of those in my family. I think we all do.

Your writing is good, but needs a punch here and there.

Overall, I like it and great job.
09/03/07
Loved it! Loved it! Loved It! Are you sure you don't know me? It's so REAL, just as I remember it! Thanks so much for letting me know I'm not the only "old dog" walking around on planet Earth! Super scenario! Now, let me see...I click the left ear of the mouse on "Review/Critique Article" below, right? Kudos!