The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1249 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love your deligtful little girl. (I'm not sure she'd know "disqualify" though her mother did say she was smart.) I'd like more stories about Nellie. You had a good conclusion to your story,also.
Oh, what a delightful story. This is definately a keeper, like Sera. Except, your story didn't look like it would be a stinker and this wonderfully written piece gave a sweet aroma that will definately last me the day.:0) Please try to get this submitted into a book and work on more chapters or series as this would be a great children's book. It reminds me of the Bells of St.Mary and Boystown. What a warm memory. Thank you hon for writing this. Lord bless your gift. Janice
06/11/07
I love, Sera and I love this delightful story!
06/13/07
I really enjoyed this story! Great dialect and dialogue--I could just hear the little girl and she came alive for me, as well as the understanding priest.

Funny story and great title,too--a personal name always sparks my curiosity, and I never would have guessed that Sera was a skunk! Great job!
This is such a cute story! I especially enjoyed the mischievous twist the priest took at the end. Nice job, and keep u the great work!
06/17/07
If you hadn't left a comment on my story (and I just had to come looking to tell you "thank you!") I might never have discovered you and your delightful story. I love your Nellie and the dialog with her Father confessor. This leaves a reader satisfied and smiling. I also appreciate you for taking the time to read and comment on my story, too! Pleased to meet you, Molina!