The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1506 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
A nice story about how a planted seed can grow and spread. Thank God for Missionaries. Your story kept me reading from beginning to end. Good job.
07/13/06
Well written, and good gospel. I would tell this story to my kids, if only I could pronounce some of the names! Ha! But that's my problem. Keep the names and the setting! Great job!
07/13/06
A sweet story, and a very good point. I thought you did a good job with the setting and descriptions. LeiLei's name might be easier just to call her LeiLei throughout, although you could keep it as is - I just wouldn't add the parentheses with explanation of her friend calling her LeiLei - I didn't think that was needed.

Good job!
07/14/06
This is really a GREAT story!

I loved reading it and I think it would make a wonderful childrens book, I can picture the beautiful illustrations to go along with it.

07/15/06
Nice story. The flow interrupted for me a few times while concentrating on pronouncing the names, but that is due more to my illiteracy than the story. I loved the dialog between the characters and the message woven through the story. Very creative writing.
07/18/06
I particularly liked the language - the children sounded like I would expect children to sound in this context. Great writing.
Very good, well written story.
Karen I really enjoyed this story and was so thrilled to see your name next to it. Great writing.