The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1521 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hallelujah! What a story, thank you for sharing this personal insight. What a wonderful way to deal with such a difficult question. I only hope that, when I have kids of my own, I can perform as well when faced with such a trial.
Thank you again.

God bless,

Kevin
05/26/06
This reads like a patchquilt! Beautiful pieces woven together to make a whole design.

A beautiful picture of God piecing everything together in a heart ready to accept Him. Even more beautiful that it's a child.

Good work, good flow! Good job of writing!

05/26/06
The faith of a child is always a blessing to behold. When a child accepts Christ into their life, now that is the pinnacle of joy! The way you show, not tell, is masterful. I loved it!
What a sweet story. Very realistic. Well done!
05/27/06
I have to say it was the title that grabbed me, and I am so glad that it did. This is a precious story about salvation. I have a five year old who is very fearful and as I read the turmoil of the mother, I could completely relate! It is a hard thing to bear, but now you have given me hope that it is like another person said, a part of the patchwork, and she too will work her way into the peace and joy of knowing Christ as her savior. Thank you!
Masterfully built, great character development, believable and deeply moving! I just love your little girl, and the way the story ends so JOYfully...This piece really ministers. More, more!