The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1161 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
Aw, this is so sweet. It took me back decades. You've enlightened me too. I always thought Bo Peep was a boy. A charming little poem.
10/10/13
I've enjoyed this cute and important message. I liked how it flowed.

Thank you.

God bless~
10/10/13
This was a fun poem laced in whimsy, and ending with a great message. The rhyme and meter flowed beautifully.
10/10/13
I've fallen in love with this delightful and endearing poem. It has everything; humor, whimsy, a message, and is brimming with charm. I think I resemble that little black sheep, I'm so glad the Shepherd sought me and blessed me. Such creative talent displayed here!
10/11/13
You've inspired me to respond with a poem....

Mary had her little lamb
With vegatables and mint sauce
"Oh dearest lamb,"
she cried, "I am
As hungry as a horse!"

But despite that, thanks for the scope of your simple verse. It's very well done - or maybe medium-rare ;-)
I love the originality of thought behind this piece and how effortlessly it flowed! Well done!
10/12/13
I really enjoyed your poem with its references to the nursery rhymes and its great rhythm and rhyme. It's cute, with a good message. Well done!
10/12/13
I love how you mixed familiar nursery rhymes with a good message. Nice!
10/17/13
I was tickled black, er pink, to see this on the EC list. This one definitely needs a picture or two. I think a pair of GREAT-grandchildren will love this story!
10/21/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/21/13
Delightful! Congratulations, Verna, and God bless!
10/23/13
Precious is as precious does- Well done and congratulations!
11/06/13
Dear Verna,

Children and adults alike will love to read your cleverly written poem. Thank you for your inspiring writing week after week!