The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 960 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful, faith-filled poem. This scores high in my book.
07/20/13
Beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing some of the benefits of life in Jesus! Good job.
07/21/13
"Eyes wide open waiting to see" is my favourite line. To often we walk around with eyes closed. A good poem that needs to be lived out daily.
07/21/13
Loved your poem. All that truth and inspiration that is there. Wonderful!
07/21/13
I loved how you started right off with certainty and expectation that miracles WILL happen today. Your poems are always so inspiring and thought provoking.
07/21/13
Miracles, wonders, and great acts of God!
07/22/13
Just lovely. The flow is beautiful and the words inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing this piece!
07/22/13
I can't imagine not having faith in God. I just can't imagine...
07/23/13
I really like this! It is filled with praise and glory to God, and that does lead to great faith expectation. Good job.
07/23/13
You have such a way with words, I know your work from the very fist line.

Excellent job as always. You touched my heart, made it smile and generated a lot of emotions in the interim. I loved it.

Thank you!

God bless~