The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 676 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/30/13
Very clever...I liked how you portrayed this entire piece. Loved the closing prayer!

God bless~
This is an interesting devotion. I like the Bible verse you chose. It's a perfect fit. The prayer is a perfect way to end this thought-provoking piece. Nice Job.
06/02/13
I enjoyed this original, clever piece. Very well done!
06/02/13
Good illustration of the topic, and I like the meekness quality you brought out. It's a great deterrent to whining and complaining. Well done.
06/03/13
Hehe This is great. It took me a bit to figure out who the MC was, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. :)

My only suggestion would be to put a divider between the story and the prayer... something as simple as a series of *'s works well. At first, I was trying to figure out why God was praying. :)

Great job with this, and I love the unique format.

06/06/13
Beautiful insight into the situation that had to be dealt with in God's choosing of leadership for his Exodus from Egypt. I liked the way you highlighted the humility or meekness of Moses and how that attritube is a blessing in a leader. Great job.