The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1472 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/13
This fun story was a creative idea and had a great message too. I liked this pastor's personality and how he related to the congregation. Great job!
I enjoyed the message you presented here. You used something common to everyone to talk indirectly about the sin problem. Nicely done.
04/19/13
I loved both the humor and the message. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent! Excellent.
You have me laughing so hard I snorted up mucus! You rascal. This is totally hysterical. Bless you for that. I am a well versed sneezer who may have trouble with syntax and then - but Pastor Syntax doesn't appear hard to get along with. Did I just dangle my participle?
This was so fresh and funny, "Pastor Syntax." What a hoot! Also, having the message that in any other congregation would have been sinners be sneezers, now that was pure genus. You can put almost any acton in there and the simple truth is, God loves us and you can't change His mind. He's crazy about us. My church has a mug with that written on it. This piece was very clever, extremely well written, and it even had a message tucked in at the end about how we should be there for one another with love and tenderness in sickness and in health. I enjoyed this piece thoroughly. It should do very well.
Congratulations on your EC!
Well, I was right -- how is that for calling them? Your piece didn't do too shabby, only second place in the whole entire lot. Very well done and a most hearty congratulations -- have a wonderful day! PS: This was just too clever and well written not have won!
04/26/13
Superb word play and a well deserved win! Congratulations and thanks for the big grin plastered across my face.
Congratulations!
Clever and funny! Well deserving of an EC win. Congrats!
04/26/13
Congratulations on 3rd place EC and 2nd place for level 4 with this cute and entertaining allegory.
04/30/13
Excellent creativity!! I completely enjoyed your story and what a powerful lesson! I love your title. Super congrats on your level ribbon AND Editor's Choice award!