The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1392 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Outstanding. This was a joy to read and won't soon be forgotten. Thank you for sharing it.
03/02/13
Oh, I loved this! It touched me. God bless~
Oh .what an inspiration Daisy is. I could relate to her on many levels, first I get the complicated name thing, but more importantly, I strive to be a Daisy to those around me. I have a long way to go, but it's a work in progress. It always boggles my mind when doctors say how long a patient has left--only God knows that.
I have a Daisy - my sweet sister Barbara. She, like your Daisy will all but kill herself to make people feel welcome and happy. Thank you for making me love her even more! Such a wonderful, charming and engaging read . . .
03/05/13
Oh, how I wish I could be more like Daisy! Thanks for your inspiring story. Loved it!
03/07/13
Thank you for such a warm and colourful introduction to Daisy, and for bringing her to life.
A beautiful entry which has been so well rewarded. Congratulations.
03/07/13
A truly delightful story. Congratulations.
This was so different, delightful, fresh and faith-filled! Congratulations on your placement.
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
03/08/13
Congratulations on your second place for this wonderful, moving story. A well-deserved 2nd place win!
03/08/13
Congratulations! God bless~
03/08/13
Classy, witty, and beautiful story.
How long do you think it will take Mike to ask me why I began calling him Hugh?
Congratulations on your win!
03/08/13
Classy, witty, and beautiful story.
How long do you think it will take Mike to ask me why I began calling him Hugh?
Congratulations on your win!
Thank you for this inspiring article. Congratulations on your well deserved second place in Masters.