The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1177 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/12
As always a perfect entry suited to the topic at hand. I enjoyed this "life assessing" article which is a timely reminder for the sake of our health, and following the Lord's suggestions concerning our well being.

Thank you. God Bless~
08/10/12
Great title which brought out your main point...a timely message so many need to hear.Your examples and scriptures brought the message right to my heart. Well done!


08/11/12
I loved the story of Dawn and so many can relate to trying so many different diets, then returning back to our unhealthy eating. I love how you used a biblical application. Well done. God bless!
A great article on a subject that is close to the heart of many people. Very good advice about dieting:)
A great article on a subject that is close to the heart of many people. Very good advice about dieting:)
His devotion really hit me in the gut. I never thought of dieting for any reason but to lose weight. However you showed me I want to look good. I've suffered from anorexia in the past and food as been something I could control in a world where things spiral out of control on a daily basis. You've made me stop and really think about what I am doing and why.
Congratulations for ranking 8th in your level!