The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/12
So touching. I really enjoyed this entry. A worthy read.

God Bless~
03/16/12
So touching. I really enjoyed this entry. A worthy read.

God Bless~
Any of our stories are really His stories: His grace, His mercy, His power, and the list goes on. It never ceases to be miraculous! Praising God with you!
03/18/12
Aww. This is great.

A few typos, but nothing major.

What a lovely tribute you've written. Nice job.
Fabulous testimony. You made me laugh - I moved from the Midwest to the sultry South too, and even joined one of those radical Baptist churches. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Excellent entry to show achievement. I enjoyed following your journey as you and your wife followed the Lord.
03/19/12
Aww, what a lovely testimony of the redeeming faithfulness of our Lord!

Noticed a few "a's" and "an's" mixed around, but no huge typos.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story! And big congrats to you and your wife on twenty years of marriage! I'm totally cheering you on! :)
03/20/12
This is a wonderful example of God's achievement in the lives of five people, when the adults live out their commitment to one another... which, in itself, is no small achievement! Happy Anniversary and thanks for sharing this article with us!
03/20/12
This is a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL testimony told delightfully. You made my heart smile. Thank you so VERY much for sharing - and happy anniversary!
03/21/12
A testimony to God's grace with a large sprinkling of His mercy! Having been married almost 45 years, I could easily relate to the achievement of God in keeping our family together through the good and the bad. Thank you for sharing what God can do!
03/21/12
A well written testimony deserving praise and thanksgiving to God our Savior. Life changing experiences with God are always a blessing to read and to share. Thank you for sharing yours. God bless.
03/21/12
Completely delightful! I totally enjoyed this. My favorite line was "... God doesn’t promise us a perfectly smooth ride, just a great landing spot at the end." The wisdom in that one sentence is priceless. Very well done ... and Happy Anniversary!