The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1481 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
This was a very moving and touching piece. I loved how you brought meaning to it by definition of scriptures.

Beautifully written, and powerful execution of the topic. God Bless you~
01/19/12
Very well written! I wasn't even aware such a condition existed and you explained it so even a non-medical person could understand. Thank you.

My heart hopes that you continue to bless us with your "voice". Write on---
01/20/12
I am standing an applauding right now. You touched my heart.

I'm so grateful that the challenges you face with your "audible" voice have not curtailed the obvious gift with your "written" voice.

This was inspiring and a powerful message for us all!
01/20/12
Whatever SD may have done to your speech (assumming this is nonfiction), it seems to have had the opposite impact on your ability to communicate with the written word.

You write with clear, powerful, emotionaly charged style. Whatever God had planned for you, I'm certain He intends for you to write.
01/21/12
You may not be up there with the Apostle Paul - he's had a few years' start on you - but your writing will have an anointed effect on your readers.
God's blessings on you and through you.
This is intense and beautifully written. I felt for the MC but also so the blessing in this disorder. You did an excellent job of approaching the topic in a creative, fresh out of the box way!
01/22/12
Beautiful testimony and a knowledgeable read also, as I had never heard of Spasmodic Dysphonia. Reading this was a blessing. Thank you for sharing.
01/23/12
I agree with Annie about your explanation being easy to understand about a condition I'm sure many have never heard of. I love the reference to Romans 8:28. Keep writing! God bless!
Congratulations for ranking 10th in level three!
03/28/12
Toni, I'm going to feature this very well-written entry on the Front Page Showcase for the week for April 2. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!
03/13/15
If your life was the Bible people read, your dynamic entry should be listed with the apostle Paul: "I am well content with weaknesses...for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong."

03/13/15
If your life was the Bible people read, your dynamic entry should be listed with the apostle Paul's: "I am well content with weaknesses...for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong."