The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1817 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/11/09
Great title. I enjoyed the imagery in this very much.
12/14/09
Love the imagery...such sweetnes.
12/14/09
You have beautiful images in your stanzas until the warning. Reminds me of God's love AND His holiness (can't have one without the other). Very nice!
12/14/09
Excellent devotional with both lush and stark imagery punctuating the message. Great job!
very nicely done...I used to attempt devotionals like this when I was young. Makes me want to try it again!
The majesty of God, revealed. Nicely written.
12/15/09
Wow Colin. So well done.
Have a wonderful blessed Christmas.
12/16/09
loved it all -- even the darkly colored warning at the end.
Just beautiful thoughts and words.
12/16/09
Thoughtful metaphors from the realm of color ... wonderfully conceived ... each one could give birth to a work of its own.
12/16/09
Great devotional brother. very thought provoking.
12/17/09
Glorious declaration of God's majesty with a cautionary note! A thought provoking message nicely conveyed. Well done!
Your words paint a beautiful, emotion-tugging picture of our Lord. Just lovely.
12/17/09
Beautiful imagery that draws readers in, when we are suddenly challenged with the need to take God in his totality - not just to stroll through the comfortable aisles of this supermarket that we call existence.
God bless you heaps.