The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1428 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/06/08
Thank you for sharing your testimony. I love the way God uses certain people to express hope through chronic pain. You are certainly living ministry.

In the last half, the verb tense shifted several times between statements.

Great message for all of us and a perfect illustration of the topic.
03/06/08
I just went back and re-read. I understand the tense change now. Sorry about those comments. Makes total sense. Don't I wish I could edit those gold boxes sometimes! ;)
Beautiful.. you have encouraged me deeply today! Thank you for sharing. I tried to pick one phrase or line that especially blessed me but I couldn't ... it was all amazing.
03/09/08
A beautifully written piece.
03/12/08
You have hit the topic straight-on. It is through our 'thorns in the flesh', I think, that we most clearly see God's greater plan. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Yes, God definately can turn it into a thing that glorifies Him and can bring joy. Great article. Thanks for sharing. :-)
It's funny how God leads us to something just when we need it most. I have said the exact same things you have written. My pain has been a bit worse this week and I was letting it pull me down. Thanks for listening to God when He laid this message on your heart.