The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1985 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I had wondered how F.Writers would work with the subject this week. I think you pulled it off brilliantly!
05/18/07
I loved this! I definitely felt pulled in emotionally with this. Great writing, anyone who can use pumice in a sentence is pretty amazing!
05/19/07
You drew me into this story in such a way that I was racing to find out how it would finish. I had one idea in mind and I was completely wrong. Very creative. Definitely had Wow factor for this reader. yeggy
05/19/07
Wow! Beyond very good. Some great writing here. Had me hooked, entertained and impressed as well as encouraged.
God bless.
05/21/07
What an amazing entry! Your characterizations and descriptions are so completely vivid and poignant. Beautifully written. You had my attention riveted from the excellent beginning to the brilliant ending.
Can't say anything else except "GREAT JOB!"
05/23/07
Amazing description and action. I was absolutely engrossed to the nth degree in this. Wonderful!!!
05/24/07
Excellent writing! I really enjoyed this! Very captivating scene and description. I agree with the other comments. Excellent work!
05/24/07
WHOO HOO VAL!!! Congrats on your win!! You are in the book!!
05/24/07
You're in the book! You're in the book! I'm so happy and proud of you!

Way to go my dear friend!
Congratulations! I was so happy to see your name among the winners. Fantastic job of writing.
05/24/07
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
05/24/07
Congratulations, Friend! You did it! Looking forward to the book ^8^
05/25/07
Stunning. Congratulations!
Very nicely done on what is a tough area on which to write for many people. The ending was wonderful. Thanks for an encouraging read in which I am reminded to always stand for Jesus Christ, no matter what.