The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 815 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/16
This story really made me hungry.
02/15/16
I'm reading this with a double dose of appetite - the aroma of an impending chicken dinner is wafting my way, and now all these descriptions are putting my taste buds into overdrive.
Terrific descriptions in a great entry. Thanks for the boost, though it is a reminder that "the weak shall inherit the girth!"
What a charming delightful story! I was there with you - toes wiggling in the warm sand, salivating at the prospect of caramel and chocolate. You tease! You won't be in Intermediate much longer if you keep writing such vividly descriptive "pull us in" prose!
02/16/16
A perfect picture of comfort foods and relaxing at the beach! Leaves you with a smile and a yearning for the sweeter things in life! Great job!
A well written and mouth watering account. I like how you show the friends talking rather than simply tell.
02/17/16
Ok... Seriously hungry now! Wow! I do that all the time, particularly with my 5 brothers. talk about food, eat, talk about food some more.

lol.

It's at the very least, true to my life:)
02/17/16
Amazing descriptions! Really enjoyed reading your story.
02/17/16
I so enjoyed your excellent descriptive piece!

Blessings~
Your piece was well written and
seriously appetizing with you excellent descriptions.
02/18/16
Ha, ha! I just gained five pounds reading this. It reminded me of a family I know whose conversations while eating often focus on what they're going to have at their next meal.