The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1419 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good job (oops, almost used your name, lol)! Good point and well written.
This echoes the thrill I feel in the spring when I go out to the flowerbeds and see the first tiny spears of green. The meditation is well-taken: under the surface of each Christian God is working to develop their gifts and talents so that they can blossom.
Only one comment: the word is not 'snuck', but 'sneaked'. (This comes from a homeschooling mom of a teenager.) Otherwise, good meditation!
12/08/05
I like the bit about not always being able to see what's happening beneath the surface. Very apt comparison! Thanks.
Very enjoyable. I am reminded of my own tulips that wait under the snow. The are the first to appear, even before the snow all disapears.
12/08/05
Very apropos to the subject at hand..Spring. Beautifully written, and a professional job from beginning to end. I enjoyed the thoughts, the truths and the magic of the unseen hand working under the soil to bring life, beauty and loveliness to His people living in a dark and fallen world. God Bless..
12/10/05
Lovely analogy. Well done!
12/10/05
I agree! This was well written all the way through and brought to a nice conclusion. Very nice and enjoyable read!
12/10/05
Lovely - there really is nothing like those flowers that peek out so early in the Spring. Well done.
Wow! "The bulbs were planted long before their blooms were ever to be seen." I loved this line! I loved everything! GREAT JOB!
12/11/05
Thank you for this well written entry. Good to be reminded that God is at work even in what we would consider to be wintry times. Yeggy