The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 798 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/23/14
I enjoyed this well written entry. Good job with descriptions and imagery.

God bless~
10/26/14
Interesting story! My one suggestion would be to figure out a way to transition from one setting to the next more clearly (example: from the slaying of Goliath to the archeological site to the bedroom.) It seems a little more information keeping the reader in mind would be helpful. Thanks for sharing your creative spirit - keep writing!
Imaginative and enjoyable . . .
Loving you in and through and because of the Christ, Judi
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
10/28/14
Very imaginative and creative entry. Maybe I'm a tad slow, but I had to read it a couple of times to get a handle on your time shifts.
Wonderful idea for plot! And you told the story very well.
10/29/14
Wow! If I could time travel, it would certainly be back to Bible times to see Jesus. Nice job!
I like your story idea. With a little tweaking here and there I believe it would make a fun chapter book for children. I struggled a little bit with the flow of scene change, but that can be corrected easily. Just for fun, take your last two paragraphs and rewrite them, but this time don't use an "ing" word to begin the sentence. Have fun with it!
10/30/14
Congrats!

God bless~
10/30/14
Wonderful piece!