The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 645 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/18/14
You've crafted an authentic dialogue and scenario that brought an important message to light. Jesus does heal and help those in any kind of situation.

Excellent writing.

God bless~
09/21/14
I liked how you used the seasons to delineate the different emotions your MC was going through. Nicely done.
Beautifully expressed story of forgiveness--made possible by love and grace.
Touching and believable. Grabbed my heart you did!
09/22/14
Excellent writing. I love the pace of your story, the characters you created and the message of forgiveness. I love especially how you didn't attempt to have her forgive him immediately and the hurt fade quickly. Such things always require time, and you walked us through the stages well, which added tremendous realism.

Great work!
09/22/14
This is excellent writing; for its scope and its sense of restraint give your readers time to keep pace with you - while sensing your invitation to read on.
Well done.
09/23/14
This story did flow very well, as expressed above. It is always a good sign when you "want" to continue reading! I kept thinking about the outcome of this woman dealing with her husband, if she did not know the Lord...how different it would have been...so sad for so many today in similar struggles. Thank you for your wise thoughts!
09/25/14
Most will read this and see a message of forgiveness. Yet there is another strong message - obedience. The husband listened to the Lord when He told him to confess his sin and ask for forgiveness. Without his confession, there would be no peace for him.

I have always believed that couples praying every day together draws them closer together.

Nice message and wring. Blessings, LaVonne
09/25/14
Congrats!

God bless~