The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/03/13
Good job with this well written piece. I especially enjoyed the conclusion, important message and depth revealed.

God bless
02/03/13
Interesting perspective on Peter - and a great conclusion. Thanks for sharing it!
I think this is a spectacular take on the familiar Bible story. You really drew me in and kept me motivated to keep reading.

The only red ink I have is when another person starts to speak make sure you start a new paragraph.

I really like this and I think you did a great job of showing the characters true emotions while still presenting a strong message. Nicely done.

02/04/13
Repeating sin; it is a topic many struggle with. The devil would like to deceive us in regards to this, that maybe we are not saved. He likes to create that doubt. I like the saying that say's, "Yes, I still sometimes sin. But the difference now is that I used to run towards sin with a passion for it. Now I am running away from sin, though it may still catch me at times. I now love righteousness and hate sin. Before it was the other way around. That is conversion. Praise God for promise of 1st John 1:9!