The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1003 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You've got to be kidding. I was writting this story almost to the end. Start over, let it be a real baby and write a book. This story had me locked in until the puppy. Not a complaint just an observation. I was really touched - Hey maybe an adopted little girl. Anyway great job.
01/28/10
I loved it that you switched it on us right at the end. What was important was the decision he reached about how he would treat his daughter. Good surprise ending!
I found this quite an engaging story & also loved the surprise ending.
You sucked me in. I didn't realize I had been holding my breath until I got to the end. Nice twist.
I loved your story. It held my attention and I had to find out about your wild golden girl. I was so surprised at the ending. Keep writing and God bless.
02/03/10
You have a thing about capitalization huh? :) The title for one and not capitalizing the 'g' in God. It is always to be capitalize because there is only one. Other than a few missed periods here and there, a nice entry.
02/03/10
You captured the mc's struggle very well. The puppy instead of a baby -- I'm not so sure about that. It's a nice twist though.