The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 923 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/09
Wow--I don't read many war stories, but this one really grabbed me, and wouldn't let go! Well done.
This is one of the best stories I have read so far. Very touching and moving. Well done.
Well written story. Seemed to be light on topic since there was no reference to locale either in name or description.
03/02/09
This is a gripping tale and I recognized where it was located: Southern France, which is indeed a part of Europe and is thus on topic. A touching story.
Good story. I only wish it could have been longer. You could do so much more with this. Well done!
03/02/09
Very well written. You tell it as it was in all the horror and gore. And having painted the darkness, the light of the soldier's love and faith shines more brightly.
03/03/09
This is a well-written, gripping, powerful story. I loved it as I read it to my husband who shared the tears. I love the line, "I believe in miracles, sir."
Loved your characters, very believable. Very adult story written in very adult lines.
Mona
This story was awesome! I love the message in it, and you told it with such detail. I was hooked from your opening sentence and stayed glued until the very end. One of my favorites so far this week.