The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1369 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/12/07
Great imagination. This was believable. I thought we were in some futuristic time when everything was taboo! Good job and fun!
I loved this. Great stuff. Never laughed so much over burnt cookies before. Keep on writing, you have a good sense of humor for it.
01/12/07
Yup, you got me. I was wondering which alternate universe this poor man was in. Hope he enjoyed the cookies anyway. Very enjoyable story!
01/13/07
great suspence(and hunor) you had me sitting at teh adge of my seat and then falling out of it.
Great story. This was very enjoyable.
01/15/07
LOL! Very creative and a wonderful ending! Loved it when the jury foreman called the judge "Uncle Ray!" You do have a great sense of humor, and I always enjoy reading things that make me smile! Thanks for a fun story! :)
01/16/07
Cute and quite clever - I caught some grammar issues, but this was a delightful -and suspenseful, read!
01/16/07
Great job setting the mood, well written, and great sense of humor! There were a few punctuation problems that need to be cleaned up, but this was quite a tale and a fun read.
Wow, I loved it. I couldn't help but to laugh. Well, done
01/17/07
Creative and fun. Keep writing.
Very cute story. I figured part way through that it had to be a dream. It is too hilarious for truth.