The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/18/14
Oh how I loved this amazing tale of grace, love and beauty!

I envisioned that scene of butterflies encircling you on the rider. The Lord is gentle and touching and can be a consuming fire at once. But, with His grace, the consuming fire will warm our hearts as did this story!

Excellent...and Praise God for his protection.

God bless~
09/22/14
Oh, this is beautiful - the language, the voice, the message - all of it. Charming. Hope it does well. Thanks for sharing!
09/22/14
Amazing story with a magical quality, beautifully told.
 
09/22/14
The message that God can be gentle when dealing with the enemy is an eye opener. We can learn from that. Beautiful!
09/23/14
Beautiful story! God seems to send butterflies to comfort people, maybe it is their graceful,colorful and soothing essence. After my Mom died, one attached himself to me for weeks afterward. Great writing!
Oh how I LOVE this . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38643

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Hugs and prayers, Judi
09/25/14
Congrats!

I LOVED THIS!

God bless~
09/25/14
Loved the energy of your descriptions, and the honesty of your devotions. Well done, and congratulations on your EC.