The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
"Redeeming a friendship once lost is not an easy task, but through grace, forgiveness and humble hearts, God can rebuild even the most tarnished of bonds." So true. I have a few friendships that I need to restore. Nothing happened to drive us apart, but over time we simply lost track of one another. Your story encourages me to seek out those sisters that I have "lost" and redeem them again. Thank you for sharing!
05/25/13
Oh, yes! Beautiful story for this topic.

We all need redemption. Someone must be the first to say, "I was wrong." Will I wait for the other person to be that someone? Or will it be me?
05/25/13
This story will touch many hearts and many will relate to the circumstances in this well written piece.

Wonderful message. Thank you. God bless~
05/27/13
You have a wonderful way with words. I feel like I was there with the two friends. And your use of the topic is right on.

Great writing and so true.
05/28/13
Oh, this is very good. You have a definite way of telling a wonderful story such as this. It had me from beginning to end.

Blessings, Lynn
I like how you used flashbacks for the friendship through the years of your main characters, and I really enjoyed this well-told story.
05/29/13
Oh, this is great.

My only suggestion would be to put the part that was in the past in italics, just to separate it a bit form the rest of the story, and also to make "ding-dong" bold, instead of using quotes, since it's a sound-effect, and not someone actually speaking.

Great job with this. Made me want to know what happened that night 15 years ago.