The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 501 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Interesting, informative - easy to read. The last line was perfect!
This is fantastic. Not only was it a fun read but quite educational as well. You had the perfect pacing with your words and I found myself smiling and nodding as I read on.

The only red ink I would offer would be the line: The next time you achoo. It doesn't sound natural and makes me wonder if you worried that it might be off topic. It wasn't though. You did an excellent job of writing on topic, keeping it fresh and interesting while delivering a powerful message.

I really liked how you brought it all together in the end. It was a vivid read and a delightful one as well. You brought the story full-circle and it definitely will make me think of how perfectly God made us the next time I get sneezed on. :)
"We are fearfully and wonderfully made and my soul knows it very well..." This is a great piece giving glory to our Lord. I know that our bodies are extremely complex, but I didn't know many of the specific facts that you shared here. Thank you for taking the opportunity here to praise God with some great writing that flowed well, stayed on topic as well as educating the reader about other facets of our "Amazing Body Machines."
A well deserved HC -- great job! God's blessings to you.
Congratulations!