The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
So imaginative! Fiction? It reads so true. Great job!
Oh I loved this. I think you did an excellent job of pulling me in. I knew immediately it was set in the Amazon and have heard all the horror stories and practically jumped with each splash! I didn't see the ending coming and that doesn't happen very much so I'm delighted when someone pulls off a great twist. Kudos!
04/13/13
Exciting...I enjoyed this riveting piece with a great ending!

God bless~
04/15/13
I felt like I was there on the Amazon and cringed with the MC at every splash. What an interesting story.
You are a budding fiction writer, good for you! I immensely enjoyed every scary splash of this piece. I would have freaked out on a canoe ride like that. I l love water, but I don't do well with snakes of any kind or dangerous fish. Give me a nice calm lake any day or an ocean liner. You created believable character's with humorous and interesting dialogue. I will look forward to more of your writings, and I hope this piece does well, it was well written.
04/18/13
Congratulations on a well-written piece! I was surprised and pleased to see it was fiction -- because it was so imaginative.
I love it! No wonder this piece received an EC. Congratulations!
04/20/13
This was such a fun read. I really liked how your MC had a misplaced expectation of 'sweet old missionary women.'
Well written, entertaining and creative use of the topic. Congratulations on your EC placing!
Congratulations!
This is a wonderful, well written story. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your EC.
08/15/13
Its unfortunate that it's fictional, because I would have loved to meet them.

Great story!