The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great story. You really have a knack for painting pictures. This was such an intense piece. I could feel the pain ooze from the page.

My only suggestion would be a minor one. Try starting with more of an attention grabber. Though the first two paragraphs read like poetry, I really became immersed into the story once Michael was introduced. Perhaps consider switching them around just a bit so Michael can grab the reader's attention right out of the gate and then use your descriptive setting paragraphs.

This story is one many of us can relate to. Maybe not in the way of an addict but certainly in not feeling worthy of Jesus' love. The truth is no one is worthy of it, yet He loves us so much that it doesn't matter. How awesome is that! I really liked this story, it is easily in my top ten group of favorites overall. Wow!
11/11/12
This causes me to remember back to the day I gave my heart to the Lord...October 19,1997, the day my life changed forever.

I love your imagery...this kept my interest the whole time I was reading it...God bless and thanks for sharing...
11/12/12
Beautiful....Jesus saves...no doubt about it, and here you described His love and salvation so beautifully....I love this

God Bless
11/12/12
Beautiful....Jesus saves...no doubt about it, and here you described His love and salvation so beautifully....I love this

God Bless