The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1340 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/12
Wow - what a lovely testimony to an amazingly beautiful lady. This touched my heart and will touch many hearts. Thank you for this and the powerful imagery and message it produced.


Powerful. God Bless~
05/06/12
I love this interpretation of riches - and what a wonderful woman Becky was. Thanks for sharing.
WOW! I truly enjoyed this. It spoke volumes of Becky's outlook on life, and her values. We all need to take her values to heart.
This is a lovely story. My eyes bulged a bit when the MC died at the beginning but it was a great hook that made me want to read on.

If you put the diary in italics, it would have a greater impact on the reader because it would help show that it was Becky's words.

You did a nice job of talking this topic in a different way. How true it is that some people can carry money with grace but those who are insecure have a need to flaunt it to others.
05/10/12
This was a wonderful entry!

I especially liked the diary entry ---> "You have given to me all your vast riches beyond measure, those that money could never afford. You’ve taught me how to give and receive love. You gave me a wonderful husband and son. Throughout the years, you poured out your wisdom, peace and joy into my heart exceedingly over and over again"

What a beautiful legacy and message of what true wealth, and what true "riches" are!

Superb! Beautiful!

Keep up the good work!