The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1431 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very interesting piece, it drew me in very nicely!
08/03/09
Imaginative and a nice take on the theme. Good read!
Wow. You will be moving up very soon. Very well written!
08/05/09
I really, really liked this.
Great job!
Your writing has a very steady pace and voice throughout this piece. Rich atmosphere. I am impressed! :)
08/05/09
"a god whose only demand was the sacrifice of a human heart in obedience." Loved that line!
The entire story held my attention from start to finish. I admit about halfway through the story I began to wonder if St. Patrick was the "preacher"
Excellent writing...excellent.
08/05/09
Well written and well presented. Good job.
Very nicely done. I enjoy historical and your writing ranks up there with some of the best I've read. Great job!
Love the touch of history here and I'm especially enjoying the way you brought it to life! There were some really excellent lines in here too. Good stuff!
08/05/09
You drew me in immediately. Well done. I could see everything through your vivid descriptions. Excellent.
08/06/09
I agree with everyone else. This is a winner. Thanks for sharing this. I enjoy your story's POV and the whole plot.
08/06/09
I really enjoyed reading this piece. Excellent work.