The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 956 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/07
I sit here sobbing because of this piece you've written. It is extraordinary. I too am a worrier. It's like I have a gargantuan demon whose purpose it is to torment me in this regard. You are so right about trusting God, though it's often difficult for me. Thank you so much. I am going to print this, and meditate on it today.
09/21/07
We do have to discipline ourselves to become consistent with God's peace, but it sure is possible! Very powerful story.
09/22/07
Effectively and well done. Thanks for writing this piece.
09/25/07
This is a really good devotional. While there is nothing "revolutionary" in it -- what more can be said that isn't already in the Bible, right? -- your writing very effectively communicates the truthfulness and importance of God's message to us. Very nice job. :)
09/27/07
I really liked this piece. My mother is the queen of all worriers and she has immense fear of everything. Although we constantly tell her the opposite of faith is fear.
It really is simple but those who believe God just can't seem to believe him in that area. Your article was very concise and well organized and would be a great devotional. I hope it places.
Good advice here.
09/28/07
Congratulations, Verlie. Your entry has placed 6th in Level 2. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall are available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.