The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 660 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have some amazing imagery woven through here and some lovely descriptions. I really enjoyed the opening two paragraphs and I think you nailed it with the description of how it will be beautiful and terrible. That definitely sounds like that is the way it will be. Nicely done, fitting it into such a small word count.

I really liked the overall tone and flow of this piece, though I was a bit puzzled at the use of the word "tare" I'm not sure if you meant for it to be that or if it was a typo. Just the same, a lovely piece. Thanks for sharing!
05/18/13
I also liked the visible pictures in your word. Great job. The end is near. Amen.
05/19/13
Your descriptions on the day of the Lord's coming, on that great and terrible day is very vivid as you shared the details from your article. I pray we will consider the consequences if we are not ready to meet our Maker when He comes back to get His bride. May our oil lamps be full. Thank you for sharing such a well constructed piece. Really good job.
05/21/13
Some powerful imagery and deep truths here. It may not be as topic-focused as some others, yet you did relate the rattling sound. The message is great and well written.
05/22/13
Yes, the upon the seventh trump...He will return. And, until then prepare for the sixth as well, which may fool a lot of the people (Rev) Good message and good approach to the topic at hand.

God bless~
Congratulations on placing 7th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)