The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 695 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/16/13
Wow! What a story. I'm surprised the guy changed the tire and didn't just take the gal.

This could be a start to a longer story or novel. I still want to know what he was going to do with the guy he tied up.

Blessings, LaVonne
Impressive! This was a real thriller and kept me guessing. I thought for sure there was a misunderstanding and she had kicked the speaker(then I thought the husband after reading further) down the hill. My only red ink is that her trunk would have had to have been open already for him to get her spare tire. The ending was surprising and powerful. You definitely have a knack for storytelling. I can't imagine this one not placing well. I'm looking forward to more of your writing in the future.
05/21/13
I enjoyed your story, and it was well told. The title was very clever too. Good job.
05/22/13
Great job!!! Come on, book in the making???

God bless~
On topic and definitely a chiller-thriller read. Well done.
05/23/13
Wow, this is an awesome read. It's a great take on the topic and I love all the little plot twists and turns it takes - just like the road your MC was on. I do agree you have a knack for storytelling. I hope to see this in the winner's section.



Congratulations on your highly commended, Holly!
Congratulations on placing 4th in your level and 25 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
Oohh you have a wonderful knack for suspenseful stories. My heart was pounding all the way through. I noticed some tiny errors like a missing capital letter at the beginning of a quote, but overall you did a fantastic job. Try to find a good proofreader and in no time you will be flying up the levels as you definitely have a gift for suspense. Like the others, I could see this as a longer book!
Not nice to leave an asthmatic breathless! What a story! Love it! Praise YHWH! Congratulations!