The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1958 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/07/05
I've never really thought about what Pilate must have been going through before that earth-shattering decision. Your poem flowed well and was beautifully written. Your talent is evident.
Blessings, Lynda
06/07/05
A beautiful example of poetry at it's best. Unique subject and thought provoking words. "Excellent!"
06/07/05
Most definitely NOT a Beginner poem! Both the rhyme and the meter are beautiful and true, and the subject matter is powerful and unique. If this one's not a winner, I'll eat my Easter bonnet.
06/08/05
Written like a Psalm, I loved this piece. Thank you for sharing it.
06/10/05
Me Too! Very well done and definitely not beginner material. You are on the right road. :0)
06/10/05
Very nice work! I especially liked this part:
"Before you dip your hands into
delusion’s soothing bowl,
consider now the price you’ll pay—
the losing of your soul! "
Wow! That is an awesome poem!!
06/12/05
A winner - no doubt about it! Absolutely loved it! Wow!
06/12/05
Well done, this is a very well constructed poem, with no forced rhymes and wonderful, nuance rich, phrases like 'delusion’s soothing bowl' to enrich it!
06/12/05
Yup, definitely too good for beginner level! Beautifully done and thought out.
06/13/05
Phew! That was quite breathtaking! WELL DONE! (I don't think you'll be in beginners very long!!)