The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1140 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/08
I really appreciated the "out-of-the-box" approach in this essay. I read it multiple times and appreciated it more each time.

I loved the progessive diary approach and the designed progression of spelling and depth.

Great job! And keep writing! I can't wait to find out who you are so that I can read more of your work!
04/18/08
Excellent job with the increasing maturity of the diary writer.

I think there's a typo in the title, unless that's a deliberate pun.

This is a creative approach to the topic, and also points to some important issues. Good job.
04/18/08
I read this, and then had to read it again, and again, and again. That is a sign of something that is excellently written!

Very creative take on the topic, and unfortunately this kind of thing happens all too often between warring parents.

Liked the twist on the title, by the way. Clever.
Ouch, being hit on the head with pliers!?! Well done story, liked the different slant you used. Keep writing.
04/19/08
Wow. This is excellent and captivating and creepy. I will definitely come back and see this one again. You won't be in beginners for long. Wow.
An amazingly good entry. At first, I thought this was badly edited, and then I realized the truth. What a pity your MC thought the therapy was just a game when she was a child. How sad.

I felt your MCs anger when you wrote, "I just stared at that woman and kept my mouth shut because I was afraid of what might come out of it".

Congratulations! This is very, very well done.
Jae, I knew I would not be disappointed in seeking out your entry.
It is chilling, and the loss of a relationship stolen in this manner is incalculable.
Your title is brilliant!