The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 925 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have captured the essence of our relationship with Christ. Walking and talking with Him is one of the joys of being a Christian. It is a wonderful reminder of just how much He loves us. Fantastic.
09/07/07
A powerful reminder of God's desire for fellowship with us. Very well written.
Love this. Such a relationship is unbelieveable to those who haven't experienced it. Inspirational account.
Great writing here! I felt drawn into the story. Be blessed.
09/12/07
What a beautiful and PERFECT analogy! You did a great job describing the garden -- you made me want to visit it right now :) I plan to keep these thoughts for when I have quiet times. Really nice work!
Just beautiful - the depiection of coming before our Father. After reading this, who could not want such a thing and come boldly into His presence. Great job!
This is beautiful, full of wonderful imagery. Maybe a winner?
09/13/07
Woo hoo Pamela!!! I logged on here as soon as time allowed ;) just so I could see how you did. 9th place! I'm so pleased, and dearly hope you are as well. You truly deserve it.
09/13/07
(Did I not read that right? oops...I'm still figuring all this out. Let's see what tonights post brings :) ).
01/12/08
Enthralling piece! You presented salvation/relationship with GOD in a way that even a child would understand. :-)