The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1109 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent story and descriptions depicting the Good Shepard. The ending was unexpected...love it!
06/02/07
Love the last few paragraphs!

Be careful of spelling: you wanted "shepherd", not "shepard."

A tender look at a youthful Jesus; I enjoyed this.
Nice story and very creative. I thought,"Jesus was a carpentar,not a shepherd." It was so much fun to realize he was a young boy pretending. What an original look at Jesus as a young boy.
06/04/07
A great story, I love the action and the surprise ending.
This story kept my attention. Your descriptions are vivid. Jesus is of course known as The Good Shepherd, even though His actual trade was that of carpenter. Therefore it might be better to tell the entire story as a product of His boyhood imagination--including His role of shepherd. Or else tell it as an allegory. Very good story overall.
06/04/07
The notes on spelling have already been said. Wonderful descriptions, however I wonder if the multiple descriptions of morning (dew, grass, etc) are totally necessary. The story itself played out well; you should be commended.
06/04/07
Beautiful description. Very vivid - I enjoyed this.
06/23/07
Wonderful story of a child playing "make believe"! Loved it! Very, very well done! I predict you will go up the levels fast with this kind of writing! Great job! "Two little sp err..."staring" not starring..and since for sense. Otherwise, Go Man Go! You've Got Talent! A Wordsmith in the Making, for sure!